Hello there, how are you feeling, really?
I’m a Counsellor who can help you to live a happier and more fulfilling life, by supporting you in having a greater understanding of yourself and to stop your anxieties taking over.
I provide a space where you’ll be able to talk openly that feels safe and supportive, helping you to reflect on your feelings and how you can change your ways of thinking for the better.
– Do you feel unable to switch off or can’t stop worrying about things?
– Do your anxieties keep you up at night or hold you back from what you want to do?
– Do you feel helpless and have lost your direction in life?
If this sounds like you, I can help you to feel:
– More in control of your thoughts and feelings and how you react to situations
– More confident in making decisions about what you need and saying ‘no’ to those things that don’t serve you
– More able to move forward in life and do the things you really want to
If you’re ready to make a change, contact me below to see how I can help you.
Each year people spend Christmas alone for a variety of reasons. But this year especially, more people will be spending Christmas by themselves. You may be living away from your family and unable to go home, perhaps due to travel restrictions or needing to self-isolate. You may not have a close relationship with your family […]
Christmas can be expensive at the best of times, and with some of the financial challenges 2020 has presented us with, this year might feel all the more overwhelming when thinking about the cost of Christmas… So, here’s some thoughts on how you can spend less this Christmas, without the added guilt! First of all, […]
The coronavirus crisis is having an impact on all our lives and our mental health. We are currently experiencing one of the most unusual periods the world has ever witnessed. Living in unprecedented times, many are feeling anxious and worried particularly as the global pandemic has put a strain on many financially. Getting affordable mental […]
As we start the bank holiday weekend of Mental Health Awareness Week 2020, I wanted to share some ideas of how you can be kind to yourself. As I mentioned in my previous post about kindness during lockdown, we often forget about ourselves when we think about being kind. We may feel that we do […]