Supportive and confidential counsellor based in Newbury, West Berkshire
Currently offering online counselling via video call
Hello there, how are you feeling, really?
– Do you feel unable to switch off or can’t stop worrying about things?
– Do your anxieties keep you up at night or hold you back from what you want to do?
– Do you feel helpless and have lost your direction in life?
If this sounds like you, I can help you to feel:
– More in control of your thoughts and feelings and how you react to situations
– More confident in making decisions about what you need and saying ‘no’ to those things that don’t serve you
– More able to move forward in life and do the things you really want to
Hi I’m Hayley,
I work with people just like you to help them to stop their anxieties taking over and to live a happier and more fulfilling life.
I provide a space where you’ll be able to talk openly that feels safe and supportive, helping you to reflect on your feelings and how you can change your ways of thinking for the better.
If you’re ready to make a change, contact me below to see how I can help you.
As we start the bank holiday weekend of Mental Health Awareness Week 2020, I wanted to share some ideas of how you can be kind to yourself. As I mentioned in my previous post about kindness during lockdown, we often forget about ourselves when we think about being kind. We may feel that we doContinue reading “10 Acts of Self Kindness”
Ideas of how to spread a little kindness to others – this year’s theme for Mental Health Awareness Week.
How can we manage our anxiety about coming out of lock-down by taking control of our ‘new normal’ and what that looks like.